onsdag 20. juli 2016

A summer dress


I tried very hard not to create a dress with the Mademoiselle collection, but I didn't manage to resist it. I am one of those crafter's who always has something with me, to create something on holiday. This is quite a simple dress that was created while I was on a car holiday this summer (and yes, most of the dress was created while I was a passenger in the car).


I you ever wonder about the amout of paper used for projects like this - only about 11 sheets of 12x12 paper were used for this dress. However this is a small dress, only about 25cm tall, and it does have limited amout of ruffles. I have used up to 50 sheets of 12x12 papers on some of my other paper dresses.





I have used one of Kaisercraft swirl dies, together with glitter cardstock, to create the base for the flower decorations. 



Kaisercraft Products: Madmosielle Collection: P2124 Floral spray | P2125 Flutter | P2127 Blossoms | P2129 Threadwork | SS317 Sticker sheet | PP1001 Paper Pad | CT860 Collectables | GC118 Glitter cardstock Candy | Fl575 Wedding.

Other: Wooden dress form.

1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...