fredag 3. mars 2017

Best friends - layout for Kaisercraft's March Sketch challenge

Kaisercraft is out with a new challenge. This time, it's a new sketch challenge. I have used the sweet Wildflower collection.

I don't often use a lot of stickers, but this time, I have tried to use a lot of stickers from the Wildflower Sticker sheet on my layout.

I have also used a background stamp and stencil to create some effects on the background.



This is Kaisercraft's March sketch. You can enter the challenge in Kaisercraft's blog.




Kaisercraft Products Used: Wildflower collection | P2268 Bloom | P2272 Flowering | P2274 Gathered | SS335 Sticker Sheet | PP1016 Paper Pad | CT878 Collectables | KM111 Kaisermist White | SB713 Pearls Perls | CD 101 Coconut Weave Cardstock | CS153 Texture Hessian Clear stamp | IT911 Designer Template Mixed media | FL593 Flourish Pack Feathers.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...